- Travel north on the N1 highway through Pretoria East.
- Take the Zambesi Drive/Cullinan offramp (Exit 152) and turn right at the traffic light towards Cullinan Pass under the bridge and through the next traffic light. (Travelling from the north, Polokwane etc., take the same offramp and turn left at the traffic light towards Cullinan).
- Continue for 1km to the next traffic light and turn left on the R573 (KwaMahlanga) road.
- Continue for 32 km, On your way you will pass the Roodeplaat Dam on your right, and later Zebra Lodge & Bass Lake on your left.
- Continue on the tar road for another 3-5 km and turn left onto the gravel road where there are signs posted for LEEUWKLOOF VALLEY.
- Continue for 800 m where you will encounter a security “Boom” with access control.
- After registering, pass through the “Boom” and turn immediately left.
- Follow the main gravel road for another 2.3 km until you arrive at a Game Fence where there is a T-junction.
- Turn left here and continue straight ahead for another 800 meters.
Welcome. You have arrived at Kohandè, on your right.